Saturday, January 19, 2019
More photos from Day 2
In search of a market. Dan and Don went back to the hotel. Seemed they both needed a little nap and down time. Patti Blanca and I walked several blocks in search of La Vicuñita or the locals shopping Mecca. We located the statutes and on the weekends are open markets but only a street of restaurants which we didn’t need. Back in the square Blanca and Tim take off to explore while Patti and I head back to check on the boys. Of course all 4 of us found a great little chocolate shop for some sustenance we called lunch. Got caught in a rain shower on the way back. Short lived but since it is the wet season after all and Cusco sees 40 inches a year I guess the 5 minutes was okay. Stopped and got Dan and Don sweets from a cart in the hotel lobby and settled back for about an hour until Tim and Blanca returned with stories of there walk. You my genteel readers will have to wait for that installment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment