That was the morning on the next post I will have some sights from our day exploring
Saturday, January 19, 2019
Day 2 in Cusco. Whose turn now?
Well we start day 2 in Cusco. Dan and I continue to drink the Coca tea although it is not nice on the GI track we also continue with the altitude medication. Tim and Blanca continue with the altitude medication and Patti and Don are going cold turkey. Although Patti will have some tea on occasion. Today is a day to explore with some tips on what to see around the square and a market that was frequented by the locals. Before we head off it was determined to have Sebastian make another house call and check oxygen saturation’s. Blanca is now 94, Tim is 91 and Patti and I are both 88 and with fast heart rates in the 100’s but we feel okay. Don at age 82 is flying along at 92. Dan is 91 and feels slightly dizzy and short of breath. See photo
He was up to 94 and feeling somewhat better. While this was going on Patti and I checked on the local woman who is weaving and the lady with her pet llama. With my small amount of Spanish she communicated that you could take pictures wearing native clothing and hats to enhance your experience. See photos. Also these people have permission from the hotel to be there and mingle with the guests.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment